Team Leader (Distribution Centre)
Continued growth and expansion at Joules means that we have a fabulous opportunity within our Distribution Centre in Corby for a Team Leader.
This is a great opportunity for a brilliant Team Leader to expand and build on their skill set within Distribution and to be part of an exciting journey in the Joules story.
The Team Leader role will report into the Shift Manager and will be responsible for:
- Managing and supporting teams, in line with daily and weekly operational needs
- Ensuring that operations targets are met using the available resource
- Developing and supporting a positive environment for all team members
- Ensuring the safety standards are conducted to the highest standard – including daily observations and investigations
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with changing operational needs
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Experience in day to day resource planning, productivity and accuracy
- Ability to get the best out of your team through coaching and development
- Proven track record of leading and engaging teams within a distribution environment
- Understanding and dealing with a wide range of people issues with a passion and desire to progress and develop
The role will work on a rotating shift pattern, Monday to Friday, 6am-2pm/ 2pm-10pm including bank holidays and Weekends.