At Joules, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Support Analyst to join our brilliant IT Team. This job will be based in our Corby Distribution Centre and will report to our IT Service Delivery and Technical Manager.
This job is to provide 1st and 2nd level support to the business in resolving user and technical issues as the face of a developing IT infrastructure at Joules. Our IT department delivers Systems Services to all facets of this multi-channel business including Retail Stores, Shows, Head Office, Distribution Centre and interfaces to the web.
Key Responsibilities of the Support Analyst include:
- Providing 1st line technical support to all end users either remotely or via on-site visits
- Logging and resolving ongoing Incidents, Service Requests and Problems that affect business operations
- Follow up on open Incidents/Service Requests with support teams and third parties
- Ensure “Unassigned” queue is updated regularly and all calls are assigned out if not resolved at first point of contact
- Provide out of hours support as part of a service desk rota
- Providing excellent customer facing care to the business via ticketing system(Service Now ITSM), telephone and in person
- Support of 500+ users including desktops, applications, phone systems and day to day IT administration including Active Directory and IP
- Support of stores including EPOS (point of sale) and payment machines
- Support of all our key offices/sites across multiple locations internationally
Maintenance and Monitoring
- Assessing, planning and notifying key stakeholders of any 1st or 3rd party systems outages
- Monitoring and acting upon our internal monitoring systems and automatically generated alerts
- Conducting and auditing Backup activities
- Update and document any processes and contribute to Internal Knowledge Base
Servicing User Requests
- Ordering replacement or new equipment
- Installing, removing or upgrading new or existing software
- Imaging, configuring and preparing new or existing hardware
To be considered for the role of Analyst Support, you will have:
- Relevant technical and IT experience within a similar Retail environment
- Experience using the following: Windows 7 and Windows mobile platforms, IOS and Android ,Apple MAC Environments (OSX);Microsoft Exchange & Active Directory; Microsoft Office Suite’s; Retail J till systems or other EPOS systems; Mobile devices & MDM
- A basic understanding of Networking
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Good inter-personal skills with technical and non-technical colleagues and suppliers via face-to-face, telephone and email interaction
- Able to work as part of a team to achieve set goals
- Be a Team Player
- Have great attention to detail and accuracy
In return, as a Support Analyst at Joules you will receive fantastic support and development in order for you to maximise your potential within this wonderful company. In addition, you will be entitled a lucrative overtime allowance, generous Employee discount, Clothing Allowance, Save As You Earn Scheme, Life Cover, Health Scheme, Pension and 23 days Annual Leave.
If you are interested in the role of Support Analyst, please click ‘APPLY NOW’ to submit your CV for our consideration.