Joules have a fantastic and exciting new opportunity for an Application Support Analyst to join our established, existing IT team based in our Corby Distribution Centre and will report to the Application Support Team Leader.
The main purpose of the role is to confidently be the focal point for all application support activities within Joules, working with the business system users, closely with IT support, the AX Project team and third party suppliers.
You will have an analytical and methodical approach to problem determination, diagnosis and resolution with attention to detail.
- Provide application support for Internal Staff, Stores, Show Staff and field staff whilst working with 3rd Party Software Suppliers to incident resolution.
- Record all details of incident management in Sysaid (currently in process of moving to Service Now).
- Identify and define priorities that can be applied to applications systems issues so that all parties involved can direct their activities appropriately.
- When new applications are implemented, work with the Project teams to ensure they can be supported and managed in an effective way by Application Support.
- Develop test cases and scripts when new solutions and projects are implemented to ensure that solutions are tested in a failure as well as successful situation.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of business application support techniques and methodologies including documentation that support issue resolution and detail root cause analysis to aid in prevention of recurring issues.
- Support the Application Support Team Leader in developing a strategy for delivering new applications to Joules that supports the company objectives. Including the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX over the next two years. (training will be provided if required).
- Flexible approach, able to multi-task and ability to work under pressure.
The following skills are desirable but not necessary:-
- Technical knowledge and understanding of supporting order processing/ERP software.
- Knowledge of SQL (PL/SQL or T-SQL).
- Previous experience with multichannel disciplines from a system perspective.
- Knowledge of Service Now.
- Experience of supporting software interfaces.
- Liaising with third party support organisations.
- Previous Retail IT experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Knowledge of Red Prairie (JDA Despatcher WMS).
- ITIL Framework.
In return, as an Application Support Analyst at Joules you will receive fantastic support and development in order for you to maximise your potential within this wonderful company. In addition, you will be entitled to a generous Employee discount, Clothing Allowance, Life Cover, Save As You Earn Scheme, Health Scheme, Pension and 23 days Annual Leave and lots more!
If you are interested in the role of Application Support Analyst, please click ‘APPLY NOW’ to submit your CV for our consideration.