We have a fabulous opportunity for a Payroll Specialist to join our growing life style brand, reporting into our HR Operations and Payroll Manager this role is based at our beautiful Head Office in Market Harborough.
Working as a member of our HR Operations team, you will manage the end to end payroll process with responsibilities including:-
- Processing the monthly payroll for approx. 1500 employees
- Ensuring there is exceptional communication between Joules and our Payroll Bureau (our payroll is part outsourced)
- Processing new starters, leavers and contractual changes
- Monitoring transactions processed via our self-service system
- Calculating manual payments
- Liaising with our UK Payroll Bureau, Management team and Finance team to ensure the payroll is signed off and the BACS is processed each month
- Providing expert advice to employees in relation to pay, taxation and national insurance
- Good understanding of HMRC compliance
- Month end processing and reconciliation: to include RTI requirements, PAYE payments, payroll deduction payments
- End of year reconciliation and production of relevant forms (P60/P11D)
- Working with our outsourced providers ensuring all International payrolls are completed and payments processed.Knowledge of ROI and US payrolls would be desirable
The ideal candidate will have:-
- A background in Payroll processing
- An in depth knowledge of PAYE, National Insurance, Student Loans, Salary Sacrifice schemes, Statutory payments (SMP, OSPP, SSP, SAP) Auto Enrolment, RTI compliance
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communications skills and a flexible approach to work
- Good PC skills and proven ability in using Excel
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in a payroll function within an ever growing retail company with a competitive salary and benefits package.
We are also able to offer flexible working for the right candidate.