We have an amazing, one-off opportunity for a Graduate Customer Data Analyst to join our newly formed Customer Insight team.
As Graduate Customer Data Analyst you will have responsibility for turning data into information, information into insight and insight in business decisions.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of customer trends and behaviours using modelling tools and SQL and excel, and, in turn delivering data driven insights to internal stakeholders
- Designing, planning and executing the targeting of customers through the company’s targeted marketing programme
- Interpreting data, analysing results using statistical techniques and providing on-going reports
- Developing and implementing databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identifying, analysing and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filtering and “cleaning” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Working with management to prioritise business and information needs
- Locating and defining new process improvement opportunities
- An understanding of complex marketing related data models understanding propensity models, RFV and other customer segmentations such as attitudinal and behavioural and be able to manipulate these to optimise contact strategy delivery.
- Technical expertise with regard to data models, database design development, data mining and customer segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Power BI), databases (SQL), programming (XML)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing data sets (Excel &R)
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Information Management of Statistics
In return, we offer a competitive salary, a generous employee discount; clothing allowance; Save As You Earn scheme; life cover; health cash plan; pension; annual leave of 31 days including bank holidays, paid employee volunteering day, on-site parking, and lots more! You will receive fantastic support and development in order for you to maximise your potential within this brilliant business.
How to Apply:
Do not miss out on this opportunity to help shape and grow our Joules brand in this fast paced role, to apply please click on ‘Apply Now’ to upload your CV and salary requirements for our consideration.