We have an exciting new opportunity for a Design Administrator within Joules. The role will involve working closely with the team to develop styles for our 7 Outlet Stores, working across all genders, including clothing, footwear and accessories. This role is a great opportunity for a Design Graduate as works across multi-product categories, giving a great insight from Design concept, through to Production - working closely with Buying, Merchandising, Fabric, Technical, Quality and Production teams to deliver to our customers.
- Initiate Colour Palette for the season for all genders, working closely with all team to ensure commerciality
- Print / Graphics selection for total season covering all genders
- Silhouette Overview to show key shapes for the seasons across all genders and categories
- Working with our ‘Product Lifecycle Management’ system (PLM) to ensure all details are captured on the database
- Creating Design Packs – linking images, colours, prints and fabrics in PLM for design packs
- Update Bill of materials in PLM to capture all trims and fabrications (including any liability trims / labels to be utilised)
- Action any amendments and changes to design sheet after Buyer Negotiation
- Work closely with Print and Graphics team to arrange recolouring prints / artworks
- Issue design packs to supplier and regular communication with suppliers to clarify all styling details
Skills & Behaviours
- Proficient in Illustrator & Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of Garment Construction would be a benefit to the role
- Team Player – working with a small team across all departments to deliver capsule range for OUTLET
- Organised and efficient- multi-tasking , able to prioritise and good time management to manage workload
- Takes accountability to ensure critical path dates are met
- Accuracy and attention to detail related to product, process & systems
- Open to trying new ideas or ways of doing things and flexible in approach
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and proactive approach to improve ways of working
In return, as our Design Administrator at Joules you will receive fantastic support in order for you to develop your career within fashion design. In addition, you will be entitled to a generous Employee discount; a bi-annual Clothing Allowance; Save As You Earn Scheme; Life Cover; Health Scheme; Pension; 31 days Annual Leave and lots more!
How to Apply
If you feel you have the right skills for our Design Administrator job then please click ‘APPLY NOW’ to submit your CV and portfolio for our consideration.