Due to an internal promotion we have a brilliant opportunity for an E-CRM Manager to join our E-Commerce team at Joules’ Head Office in beautiful Market Harborough.
The role of E-CRM Manager will be responsible for managing and co-ordinating Joules campaigns across all digital channels including online and email personalisation.
- Working with the E-commerce Marketing and Social Media Manager to execute multi-channel digital marketing plans across UK and International e-commerce markets to deliver sales and customer targets
- Establishing our framework for the operational management of our personalisation and segmentation capability
- Responsibility for third party relationships with our Campaign tool provider commercially, operationally and from a business development perspective keeping the Customer team up to date with opportunities to improve our capability
- Delivery and measurement of all digital retention and acquisition campaigns including Refer a Friend, Abandon site, E-crm and Cross Sell
- Supporting the digital element of our future customer loyalty schemes working with the Head of Customer on the approach and execution within the agreed parameters
- Supporting the International E-commerce business by providing resource and planning to facilitate the development of our International e-commerce businesses via email and personalisation campaigns
- Creating, phasing and managing the digital marketing plans to support product marketing and overall campaign plan
- Developing and managing a small team consisting of an Email Co-ordinator and Customer Retention Assistant.
Key Skills, Knowledge, Education and Experience:-
- Expertise and knowledge of managing digital marketing campaigns
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of web analytics and marketing channel attribution
- Excellent planning skills in managing promotional and marketing campaign calendars across multiple digital channels
- Good communication and collaborationskills across peer groups and senior management
In return, we offer a competitive salary, a generous employee discount; clothing allowance; Save As You Earn scheme; life cover; health cash plan; pension; annual leave of 31 days including bank holidays, paid employee volunteering day, on-site parking, and lots more! You will join a sociable and friendly team and will receive fantastic support and development in order for you to maximise your potential within this brilliant business.
How to Apply:-
Do not miss out on this opportunity to help shape and develop the Joules contact strategy in this fast-paced role, to apply please click on ‘Apply Now’ to upload your CV for our consideration.