We have an exciting new opportunity for an Assistant Print Designer to join our award winning Print Design team.
The role will have a focus on learning and developing a full understanding of the print design and production process for the specific area you are working on.
- Sourcing and matching of colour standards
- Keeping up to date on competitor analysis relating directly to print
- Creating and developing some print designs for your relevant area
- Preparing for all print meetings and final sign offs
- Understanding your product area, in terms of product, sales history and target customer
- Learning to use our ‘Product Lifecycle Management’ database system (PLM) preparing prints for production by inputting repeat tiles and selected colours
Skills & Behaviours
- Proficient in Illustrator & Photoshop
- The role is suitable for a recent graduate ideally with a minimum of 2:1 in a relevant Textile or Print Design degree
- Team Player – working with a small team across all departments
- Organised and efficient- multi-tasking , able to prioritise and good time management to manage workload
- Takes accountability to ensure critical path dates are met
- Accuracy and attention to detail related to product, process & systems
- Open to trying new ideas or ways of doing things and flexible in approach
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and proactive approach to improve ways of working
In return, as our Assistant Print Designer at Joules you will receive fantastic support in order for you to develop your career within fashion design. In addition, you will be entitled to a generous Employee discount; a bi-annual Clothing Allowance; Save As You Earn Scheme; Life Cover; Health Scheme; Pension; 31 days Annual Leave and lots more!
How to Apply
If you feel you have the right skills then please click ‘APPLY NOW’ to submit your CV and portfolio for our consideration.