Due to internal promotion we now now have an exciting opening for a Customer Retention Coordinator (Email) to work within our Digital Marketing department, based at our Head Office in Market Harborough.
The successful candidate will be working with all data sources to interpret, analyse and provide insight into our customer behaviour across all of our trading and marketing channels
- Assisting the Customer Retention team in developing and managing the Joules customer segmentation strategy
- Working closely with our trading team and Ecommerce Analytics Manager to optimise our onsite conversion driven by our marketing channels
- Become a skilled user in management and set up of email campaigns via our email client (currently Responsys) and in particular being responsible for Store email programs
- Responsible for all automated campaigns from set up through to reporting including Abandon basket, Abandon browse, Cross sell and future trigger email campaigns working with clients Sub2 and Monetate
- Develop and improve all CRM email campaigns including Welcome, Nursery & Re-engagement programs across all markets, reporting and analysing on a weekly basis
- Assisting in adhoc campaigns such as Refer a Friend program
- Responsible for providing analytical support, reporting and insight across the wider customer retention team delivering weekly and monthly reports
- Managing and identifying customer segments to support digital and offline campaigns working with Customer team to deliver campaigns such as loyalty program
- Using web analytics to interpret, understand and report on customer behaviour
- Responsible for ensuring that all email campaigns follow on-site personalisation working closely with the Ecommerce Analytics Manager and personalisation client (currently Monetate)
The successful candidate will be highly analytical and numerate with advanced Excel skill and ideally have a relevant degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Analytics
In return, we offer a competitive salary, a generous employee discount; clothing allowance; Save As You Earn scheme; life cover; health cash plan; pension; annual leave of 31 days including bank holidays, paid employee volunteering day, on-site parking, and lots more! You will receive fantastic support and development in order for you to maximise your potential within this brilliant business.
How to Apply:
Do not miss out on this opportunity to help shape and grow our Joules brand in this fast paced role, to apply please click on ‘Apply Now’ to upload your CV for our consideration