We have an amazing, one-off opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our Digital Marketing team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
As Digital Marketing Assistant you will be supporting the Digital Marketing team across all digital marketing channels including PPC, SEO & Affiliates with additional support to the retention team including Email.
Other key responsibilities include:-
- Providing support for campaign reporting and delivery of adhoc campaigns
- Contributing to the overall success of the digital marketing teams’ efforts, in line with the wider ecommerce and customer focused initiatives and targets
- Using web analytics to assist the digital team in reporting and analysing campaigns on a daily, weekly and monthly basis using Adobe and Google Analytics
- Supporting international digital channels to help deliver growth targets
- Working with our affiliate networks to manage and develop our Affiliate programme
- Providing help with onsite SEO content changes and attend Search meetings to support Digital team with SEO
- Working with Search agency (Summit) and Senior Press Officer to help organize and support on blogger outreach activity ensuring all activity is optimized for SEO
- Supporting Digital team with PPC activity to return the best ROI
- Assist with additional responsibilities within the Digital team, including customer review management, product feed management and the store location management with new platform Yext
The candidate must have:-
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm, self confidence, self motivation and a willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- The drive to continually improve and a keen eye for detail
- The ability to work in changing environments, be target driven and able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent Excel and Word skills and a passion for all things digital
In return, we offer a competitive salary, a generous employee discount; clothing allowance; Save As You Earn scheme; life cover; health cash plan; pension; annual leave of 31 days including bank holidays, paid employee volunteering day, on-site parking, and lots more! You will receive fantastic support and development in order for you to maximise your potential within this brilliant business.
How to Apply:-
Do not miss out on this opportunity to help shape and grow our Joules brand in this fast paced role, to apply please click on ‘Apply Now’ to upload your CV and salary requirements for our consideration.