We now now have an exciting opening for an E-Commerce Support Analyst to join our E-Commerce - Programme Development team at our Head Office in Market Harborough.
The successful candidate will be experienced in handling a variety of e-commerce issues and configuration change requests, working closely with key stakeholders and suppliers taking a hands-on approach to delivering application support.
The support analyst will be responsible for delivering application support and have a key role within projects affecting the application.
- First line for E-commerce support cases using both Service Now or Jira
- Understanding priorities and importance of tickets and managing appropriately
- Triage of cases and ensuring that the ticket includes all required information
- Responsibility for driving resolutions, working closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring all parties are updated and working to established timelines
- Supporting Project delivery and BAU teams to complete various aspects of testing new functionality or to deliver working solutions to business needs with existing functionality
- Working closely with project delivery teams to co-ordinate successful project transitions into Support and BAU function
- Defining and implementing key process and procedures, e.g. incident/problem/event management
- Co-ordinating support and maintenance activities
- Collaborating with other Hybris teams to explore synergies and share knowledge and experiences
- Investigating and resolving incidents or requests that the 1st or 2nd line Service Desk team have been unable to resolve and recording all activities within Service Now.
- Creating knowledge base articles for Confluence and Service Now
- Ensuring the stability of our key applications throughout the year but especially during peak trading. Be available to support stability of our website, stores and contact centre to manage the demand placed on our systems.
- Conducting minor content and config changes within Hybris
You will have a background of managing support cases through the entire life cycle through to resolution and have the passion for delivering high quality support within defined SLAs.
Ideally the successul candidate will also have:-
- Knowledge and experience of Hybris
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience of SIT and or UAT
- Experience of supporting managed hosting environments and software deployments
- Experience and knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Kanban processes and practices
- Experience of Jira, Confluence and Service Now
- A drive to coach and mentor team members
- Experience of working in a fast paced retail company and understanding of a retail business
In return, we offer a competitive salary, a generous employee discount; clothing allowance; Save As You Earn scheme; life cover; health cash plan; pension; annual leave of 31 days including bank holidays, paid employee volunteering day, on-site parking, and lots more! You will receive fantastic support and development in order for you to maximise your potential within this brilliant business.
How to Apply:-
Do not miss out on this opportunity to help shape and grow our Joules brand in this fast paced role, to apply please click on ‘Apply Now’ to upload your CV for our consideration