Senior Wholesale Visual Merchandising Manager
We are very excited to be recruiting for a Senior Wholesale Visual Merchandising Manager to join the Joules family.
Reporting into the Head of Visual Merchandising you will be managing the Wholesale Visual Merchandising team to ensure that sales are maximised through effective and consistent store design and visual merchandising.
- Creating, planning and implementing the visual communication strategy for all wholesale stores in line with all products, marketing and operating plans and making sure that it has the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- Developing, planning and managing the work schedules to ensure that all Visual Merchandisers achieve their deadlines.
- Collating and analysing data from each Visual Merchandiser and reporting back to the Head of Visual Merchandising
- Operating as the key communications link between the Head Of Visual Merchandising and the Visual Merchandisers ensuring effective two-way communication.
Key skills required:-
- Previous demonstrable experience at retail management level within a recognised brand
- Demonstrable experience of working with KPIs and sales and performance targets
- Experience of leading, coaching and managing teams, including recruitment, training,
- Development and performance/disciplinary management
- Management level experience of operational, stock, IT and cash management systems and preferably click and collect in store processes
- Proven experience of excellent standards of visual merchandising
- Proven experience of how marketing and commercial awareness can develop business potential
- IT literate
- Accurate and excellent standards of written and verbal communication
- Strong numerical skills
- Influencing, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with a high level of attention to detail
In return, we offer a competitive salary, a generous employee discount; clothing allowance; Save As You Earn scheme; life cover; health cash plan; pension; annual leave of 31 days including bank holidays, paid employee volunteering day, on-site parking, and lots more! You will receive fantastic support and development in order for you to maximise your potential within this brilliant business.