Recruitment Systems Implementation Manager
Due to Joules continued growth and success we are recruiting more amazing talent than ever. To help us do this more efficiently we are implementing a brand new Applicant Tracking System to support us find the best people to join the business across Head Office, Retail, our Distribution Centre and International offices.
We are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our HR team on a 6-9 month fixed term contract, reporting into our HR Director.
We have already selected our ATS so the successful candidate will take responsibility for full implementation of the recruitment system, and there will also be some work required on development of the careers web site.
This role will also include:
- Working alongside a small team of resourcing partners to understand current processes
- Mapping new processes alongside the system to improve efficiencies
- Working closely with the systems provider to configure the systems to meet business requirements
- Ensuring our careers website is aligned with the new system
- Managing the data cleansing and transferring process
- Ensuring that there is alignment with social media recruiting platforms
- Delivering any necessary training to support roll out
- Supporting the team and business post implementation
You will have:
- Previously implemented an ATS system as a project manager or a recruiter/recruitment manager
- Strong project management experience, during and post implementation
- Direct experience of mapping Recruitment processes and sound knowledge of recruitment across a complex multi-channel business
In return we offer:
- generous employee discount
- life cover
- health cash plan
- annual leave of 31 days including bank holidays plus an additional “family day”
- paid employee volunteering day
- on-site parking
- cycle to work scheme
Do not miss out on this unique opportunity to help shape how we continue to recruit the most talented people into our business.