Administration Manager (Joules Distribution Centre)
To ensure we are brilliant in all that we do, Joules now has an exciting newly created opportunity for an Administration Manager to join us on a permanent, full-time basis based at our Distribution Centre in Corby.
The main responsibilities of the Administration Manager will be:-
- Providing management information (MI) and reporting to support the effective information flow and that resources are employed efficiently throughout the operation
- Management of the the admin team and responsibility for the development of KPI’s and reporting
- Maintaining Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) as part of the on-going Continuous Improvement cycle and the associated training matrix.
- Management of the operations consumables ensuring there is an adequate supply throughout the warehouse.
- Overseeing the payroll for the operation each month. Ensuring appropriate sign off, process and co-ordination with HR
- Develop and maintain key communication channels within the DC including co-ordination of events and the employee forum
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Experience of working with operational teams within a distribution warehouse
- Previous experience of development MI and KPI reporting within a similar environment.
- Experience of leading, engaging and motivating a team.
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement or similar methodologies.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to produce dashboard reporting.
- Understanding of payroll processes.
.Our brilliant benefits include:
- A bi-annual Clothing Allowance and a generous Employee Discount
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Save As You Earn Scheme
- Life Cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Quirky ‘Thank You’ Schemes
- 31 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays and an additional paid employee voluntary day
How to Apply
This is a truly great time to be part of an exciting and developing team here at Joules. Please click “Apply” and follow the process via the Joules careers site to upload your CV for our consideration. We look forward to receiving your application